We Are Looking For
We are seeking a new graphic designer to join our team. You will be designing a wide variety of concepts across digital and offline media.
- Planning concepts by studying relevant client briefs and materials.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
- Coordinating with clients, web designer, printers, and colleagues as necessary.
- Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Communicating with clients about layout and design.
- Creating a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, digital assets, social media posts, instore communication, storyboard, packaging and websites with software such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements when necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop, InDesign Quark, and Illustrator.
- A strong eye for visual composition.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements, and multimedia design.
- Experience with computer-aided design.
Interested candidates should send their detailed cover letter, accompanied by a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 19th May 2023